Skip to main content

Tata Harper the 411 on her Nontoxic products


Tata Harper Product Review
Here is the 411 on Tata Harper...............
She is originally form Columbia. Her father got sick from cancer and the doctor asked to see all his cosmetic and grooming products. When he brought them in for the doctor to review he identified some key ingredients in the products that he was using that were known to cause cancer. Tata was with her father and thought of making her own line that was good for people, had no chemicals and had results.  Now she has a farm in Vermont where she grows all the flowers and herbs for her organic skin care line and produces it onsite as well.  It is so pure that most of her products only have a 6 month shelf life.  I met Tata Harper in Santa Monica and she told me this story herself. 
 Posted in the photos are 3 of her products that I love and want to share with you. The bottle on the left is Aromatic Bedtime treatment and on the right is Aromatic Stress Treatment. They are both aromatherapy oils that totally transform your mood the moment that you inhale a couple of deep breaths. How to use this is product is to rub the oil all over the palm of your hands and then take 10 deep inhales. The olfactory system definitely is working when you do this and it sends signals to your brain to relax. Aromatic Bedtime contains a mixture of Lavender, Clary sage and Mandarin oils. Aromatic Stress contains Rose, Neroli and Frankincense  It's truly amazes me that plants can have such a positive effect on our moods. The last bottle is Replenishing Nutrient Complex. This is actual part of the skin care routine and can be used morning or night. ( But I only use at night) Just a fun tip: In Europe oils are used way more frequently in skin care systems( not so much in America). It has Rose Geranium, Borge oil and Alfalfa Extract. Think of this product as a multivitamin for your skin. So even though we may have the most amazing skin care line on our skin, if we don't drink enough water it wont really matter:) Look forward to another post tomorrow:)
TATA for now....................................:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pacifica Giveaway

So this post is actually a draft that I never finished from the year 2013. Yes it was 6 years old just sitting in the Queue, and I when I saw it I said I got to dig this baby out and also share the update on Pacifica! Alot has happened since then. When  I first found Pacifica on shelves back then at my local supermarket it was candles and perfume and  now they don't make their candles anymore and focus on makeup, skincare and body-care. In 2013 I got the pleasure to meet the founder Brook Harvey- Taylor and then again this year 2018 I reconnected with her at a show. I guess this is one of those pinch me moments when I realize that I actually have come so far in my life and business goals and didn't even realize it! SURPRISE their is a GIVEAWAY of their products for you guys !!!  I was just shipped a box full of their new Crystal bath line and they want me to give it away to one lucky follower who is a mama and needs some serious Crystal Bath Rejuvenation! To enter head over

Wear Makeup Like a French Woman Au Naturale

Weleda a Mama and Baby Friendly Green Line

This is me at work in Whole Foods El Segundo educating customers on a great German brand called Weleda. Have you heard of it? I have been using their Baby Calendula line on my son and he loves it. After each bath he ask for his lotion and wants  to apply it him self. In addition they have other products in their range such as body care and if you have been in search of a good green clean deodorant I have switched over to using their Rose Deodorant and it works and smells great. Let me know if you want to hear more about this brand and I will do a full post , but for now when you are out shopping in Whole Foods or your local natural market pull out your EWG Skin Deep App and look up their products for your family. -The Green Beauty Mom